Dawson Piling Hammer
Dawson Construction Plant is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Piling Equipment with over 40 years’ experience of designing, developing and manufacturing in the UK.
Few other modern piling equipment manufacturers can claim to be truly innovative – most settle for variations on the same old themes. Dawson’s philosophy is to apply new ideas, new techniques and new technology to create a better future for the piling industry. By supplying equipment that offers real benefits, work can be completed more productively, to higher standards and with much improved levels of safety.
Dawson EMV 300 Piling Hammer
Dawson excavator mounted vibrators have been designed specifically to work in place of an excavator bucket to drive and extract piles. The pile can be lifted to vertical using the built-in lifting chain where it is then gripped tightly in a powerful hydraulic jaw. Once secured, the pile is then vibrated with high frequency vibrations so as to ‘fluidise’ the soil resisting the pile. Down-crowd force applied by the excavator boom, coupled with the self-weight of the pile and the vibrator, provides sufficient force to push the pile into the ground. Naturally, the process works in reverse for pile extraction. The equipment offers a highly productive and cost effective piling rig based around a standard, readily available excavator!
- Principal Advantages
- Compact, robust and reliable – no electrics!
- Simple and fast attachment to excavator
- Minimal height to maximise pile length
- Slim design to drive single sheet piles
- High power to weight ratio
- Universal joint suspension for easy alignment of piles
- Extremely low vibration transmitted to the excavator
- Enviromentally friendly – low noise/localised directional vibration
- Automatic hydraulic clamp operation
- Flexiblity in application
- Flow regulator prevents excessive oil supply to vibrator
- Heavy saddles available for crane suspended models
For more information, please contact us